Glue + Gloves + Sandpaper + Rubber Bands
Cartridge MOD Convenience Package
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 tube of glue
- 1 piece of sandpaper
- 2 rubber bands
- One pair of Kimberly-Clark® Powder-Free Nitrile-Xtra Gloves
- Proper use consistent with NFPA 1500 and 29 CFR 1910.132 General requirements of subpart I, Personal Protective Equipment
- Must wear gloves for the Super Glue
- One tube of 2 g (0.07 oz) Super Glue with precision applicator
- Enough for 5 sets of cartridges (Black & Color)
- Apply to clean and dry surfaces
- Press parts together for at least 15 seconds
- Use the rubber band to hold the cover and cartridge for at least 2 hours
- Wear gloves. Wear eye protection. Keep out of the reach of children.
Warning: Contains Cyanoacrylate. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Directions: Tube opens when cap/nozzle are screwed onto the tube. The tube must be pierced before using. Point tube away from face and body. Do not squeeze tube while puncturing. To puncture, screw nozzle and cap assembly onto tube completely. To use, remove the outer cap. Clean tip after use. Replace outer cap and store in cool, dry place. Do not spread glue with fingers.
For accidental eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes; get medical attention for eye or internal contact. To remove from skin, soak in acetone nail polish remover and gently peel adhesive off with the fingernail; water exposure with wear off residual adhesive within a few days. Do not use polish remover around the eye area. For ingestion, do not induce vomiting; call a physician.
Fingers Bounded? Soak bonded skin with warm soapy water. Gently massage bonded fingers back-and-forth to "peel" bound apart. Use rolling, peeling motion - do not pull!
- One piece of 150 grit sandpaper by 3M®
- 3M® PRO Grade Precision
- Made in USA or Canada
- Lasts 3-5 times longer than other sandpapers (our experience)
- Two pieces of rubber bands