CIS Tube Clip (AS-TubeClip-2IN)
Frequently bought together:
This tube clip is designed to put the CIS tube to exactly where you want, if you have a flat 3/4"x2" (2x5 cm) flat area to work with. Traditional clips with double sided tapes may be not strong enough or too bulky to fix a tube.
- Width: 2 inches
- Height: 3/4 inches
- Thickness: 1/4 inches
- Tube clip to stablize CIS tubes in tight space
- 2 inch (5 cm) backbord provides large glue area
- The back is not pre-glued. To glue the back:
- Use a liberal amount of super glue on both printer and the back clip
- Use finger or clamp to fix the clip in place. Wear gloves.
- Dap a little amount of super glue on the edge
- Sprinkle a little baking soda on the edge, which will set the super glue instantly
- Remove your hand or clamp. Wait a few hours for the rest of super glue to set.