To re-arrange the color sequence for your CIS system, the only 2 things you need is a flat-headed screwdriver and a little patience. You can watch the YouTube video above, or read on:
You will need a small flat-headed screwdriver
- Step 1. Use the screwdriver, and pry out the tube clip cover
- Step 2. Sliding the screwdriver underneath the clip, gently pry out the cartridge clip. Try not to damage the clip.
- Step 3. Push screwdriver in between the chip holders and cartridge. Pry out the chip holder.
- Step 4. Install the cartridge on the right side of the reset button (If equipped).
- Step 5. Then press down the bottom of the cartridge to secure the chip holder to the cartridge.
- Step 6. Install the remaining cartridges in the order that your printer is in.
- Step 7. Install the cartridge clip, and your CIS is ready for installation.
Sep 20th 2017