Shipping & Return
Order Processing Time
We usually ship the product within 24 hours after an order's payment is cleared and the item is in stock. In some situations, it may take up to a few days for processing. You may not get a shipment confirmation email due to your email provider's whitelist setting. However, you can always log into your account and track the shipment. For customers who select Next-Day, 1-Day shipping methods, please be warned: The delivery method (NextDay, 1/2/3-Day) is offered by the carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx...). The delivery process starts when we drop the shipment off to the carrier. Please add processing time into consideration. We will use the delivery method that you selected. However, if it is delayed by the carrier, please do not blame us for it. For example, USPS offers 2-Day Priority service to California. Based on our experience, USPS is rarely able to deliver to California in two days.
How do I Track My Order?
You may not get a shipment confirmation email due to your internet provider's whitelist setting. However, you can always log into your account and track the shipment:
Once you logged into your account, you can see the order, and its current status.
- Pending: the order is under process
- Hold: the order is on hold
- Closed: the order is canceled or refunded
- Complete: the order is shipped.
If the order is "complete," you can click "View Order" and then click "Track Order" on the next page.
The international tracking will not be displayed. You will need to click "International Tracking" to get more detailed tracking result. If you want to do it manually, you can copy the tracking number and go to this address: https://tracking.directlink.com/multipletrack-client2.php?lang=en&postal_ref_mode=0 and put the tracking number in the “Item Number”.
How Much is the Shipping?
We offer $4.99 flat shipping for any size orders within the USA. However, if you want to choose other shipping method or ship internationally, you can add the item to your cart, then click "Estimate Shipping."
Economy Shipping (within the US):
No matter how much you order, the Standard Shipping is always $3.99 per order. The Standard Shipping doesn't mean it will be slow. On the contrary, it is an optimized method to get the item shipped.
All orders sent with standard shipping will be delivered via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx. On average, it should reach your door in three to five business days.
When shipping to P.O. Boxes or FPO’s/APO’s, we will use First Class or Priority Mail. There is no difference in speed between Priority 1/2/3-Day and Priority Express 1/2/3-Day service. The Express service is guaranteed by USPS. If it is not delivered on time, the USPS will refund the shipping fee. However, the refund may take up to six months to clear and will require both of us providing sufficient proof. Again, this 1/2/3-Day is guaranteed by USPS, not by us. If a refund situation occurs, we can help you provide the needed documents, but we can only refund your shipping fee after receiving the refund from USPS.
UPS & FedEx
The delivery is Monday through Friday. Rush shipping is only available within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. All orders sent with rush shipping are delivered via the United Parcel Service (UPS). A street address is required for all rush shipments. All rush orders will ship within one business day from when the order was placed (excluding weekends and holidays). This also applies to orders placed before 11:00 AM EST, Monday through Friday.
We may ship your order from our Toronto warehouse directly. We reserve the right to split your order into multiple shipments and use the fastest route. Therefore, you may receive a part of the shipment from Canada and from the rest of the USA.
We ship international orders via Direct Link. We offer three levels of services:
- International Super Saver No Tracking. BCH is not responsible for package lost. You will receive a code, which indicates the items are shipped and processed. However, the package is not tracked.
- International Standard. Tracking Limited to the US. BCH is not responsible once the package leaves the US. You will receive a tracking code, which tracks the package all the way to the destination country. Once the package is received by your country, the tracking will stop. We are responsible for the package reaching your country. If the package doesn’t reach your country, we will replace the shipment. However, if a package is accepted by your country, we will not guarantee it further.
- International Guaranteed Door to Door Tracking. BCH will provide a replacement if a package is lost.
The customer is responsible for customs clearance and associated fees. We cannot guarantee international delivery time, but they usually arrive in 3-5 weeks.
Returns & Replacements
Unless another return policy is indicated on the item, products sold on the BCH® website are covered by the following Standard Return Policy. All products covered under this Standard Return Policy are backed by a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. You may return the item(s) to us within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund for ANY REASON. Whether the product is defective, you simply changed your mind, or you are just not satisfied with the product that you received, you are welcome to send it back to us for an exchange OR A FULL REFUND. Please note that the original and return shipping and handling charges will NOT be refunded or reimbursed under any circumstances.
Who Pays for Return Shipping and Is there a Restocking Fee?
If your item is defective:
1) Within the USA: we will provide a postage-paid return label for you. Many manufacturers offer additional factory coverage. If you have purchased the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) item with the retail packaging, please refer to the Manufacturer's Warranties Policy.
2) International: because we cannot provide a postage-paid return label for you, we will pay for the original shipping fee that you paid. For example, if you purchased a $50 item with $25 shipping to Greenland and found the item to be defective. You will pay for the item to be shipped back. Once we receive the item, we will refund both the $50 purchase price and the $25 shipping
There is no restocking fee for the defective item.
If the product is not defective:
You will be responsible for the return shipping. Please notice that if a product can't be used on your machine, it doesn't mean it is defective. BCH® at its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.
We expect the returned item is in excellent condition. BCH® at its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner the amount of restocking fee. The restocking fee can arrange from 0% of unopened items in good condition to 100% for opened ink, dirty cartridges, installed CIS. For cartridges and CIS, if the seal is broken, there is at least 50% of restocking fee.
Send a request through https://support.bchtechnologies.com for an RMA # and return address. Please include a copy of your original invoice with your return order. Please add a brief note on the invoice if you have any additional information or comments that you would like to provide.
Liquidated Damages and Liabilities
By using a third party refill product, there is an inherent risk of voiding the printer's warranty, triggering printer damage, causing property damage, wasting time, as well as bringing about bodily injury or emotional trauma. The best we can do is refund the full amount of the product purchase. We do not cover any damages outside of our product. Additionally, please cover up the refill area with newspaper and do not put ink bottles on antique furniture. Wear gloves and eye protection. If you are not comfortable with the idea that refilling may damage the printer, please stay with OEM products.