Priming Clip Tool Kit for Unclogging Canon PG-210 CL-211 PG-243 CL-244 PG-245 CL-246 (XL, Regular, and Starter) Ink Cartridges (AS-PMCLIP-S-CN)
- Most inkjet printer refill problems are in three categories: air lock, clogged nozzles, or overfill. The BCH priming kit fixes these problems if your printer produces a blank page or has stripes after a refill.
- SIMPLE, QUICK AND CONVENIENT. The tool kit can draw vacuum from the bottom of the cartridge and thus fix all three problems. The tool kit fits the cartridge tightly and you need to align the cartridge in the center, push down and push forward. Instructions below.
- REMOVE AIR LOCKS. After a refill, air bubbles may temporarily block the printhead nozzles. To get rid of them, you may sit the cartridge for few hours and do some head-cleaning. Or, you can use this tool kit to remove the air immediately.
- UNCLOG PRINTHEAD. When the old ink dried and condensed inside printhead, you can use this clip to draw the old gummy substance out and revive the printhead. CORRECT OVERFILL. If you overfilled the cartridge, you can use this tool to remove excessive ink.
- THIS IS THE CORRECT CLIP & NOT TOO SMALL. If the clips aren't tight, they aren't right. You may need to adjust the pad a little to create a good vacuum. The kit works for all printers that use PG-210 CL-211 PG-243 CL-244 PG-245 CL-246 cartridges, such as MX490, TS3300, MG3620, MG2522, MG3600, TS3122. Read below for more tips.
Canon sales these cartridges with different prefix across sales regions. These are the same as other countries 3*,4*,5*, 6*,7*,8*, and 9* models, such as
- PG-145 CL-146 (Central & South America)
- PG-245 CL-246 (North America)
- PG-345 CL-346 (Japan)
- PG-445 CL-446 (Russia)
- PG-545 CL-546 (Europe)
- PG-645 CL-646 (Asia Oceania)
- PG-745 CL-746 (Southeast Asia)
- PG-845 CL-846 (China)
- PG-945 CL-946 (Korean)
1 x Short Clip for Canon
1 x Short Silicone Pad
1 x Long Silicone Pad
1 x 10 ml Syringe
1. Take a look at the bottom of the cartridge and decide if you have long printhead slot or a short one. (Long one for black and Short for color)
2. Put a right silicone pad on the clip
3. Put the printhead on top of silicone pad and push the cartridge in until you hear a click.
4. Use syringe, draw 1-2 ml of ink from the bottom.
5. Remove the cartridge and install it in the printer. Repeat if necessary.
Tips: for older dried cartridges, you can fill a bowl with 1/2 inch of distilled water, heat the water with microwave until boiling, and put the cartridge in the hot water until it cools to room temperature, and then do the priming. For stubborn clogs, we recommend BCH cleaning solutions.