NO RETURN: Complete A3 DTF (Direct to Film) Printer System - Wide format DTF printer, Direct-To-Damper White Ink Management System (WIMS), Preheating and RIP Software
- Contact us to purchase. We sold this printer before and learned our lesson. If you don't have experience with DTF printers, you WILL destroy this printer within days. After that, you probably will ask us to repair it, or file a charge back. Then we will be holding the bag.
- We only accept CASH or Bank Transfer on this printer. Therefore, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and get information about local pickup with cash, or bank transfer & shipping information.
- This machine comes with one year manufacturer's warranty, and there is no warranty of any kind from BCH Technologies. However, if the machine broke, we will be happy to help you at normal repair rate.
- There is no return or refund from BCH once you purchase this printer.
- If you have a problem, you will need to work with the manufacture.
- Manufacture's 24-hour support contact is in the package.
- We usually keep 1-3 units in our warehouse. If you buy it local, we can help you to set it up. If you buy it online, watch the assembly videos.
- Based on our DTF repair experience, this is one of the best (if not THE best) DTF printer on the market.
Price & Stock as of 2022/11/11
- $2378 = No ink, No Powder, No film. SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
- $2528 = With ink (KCMY+ White 300ml each color), 1 bag (1,000 g) powder, and one roll of film (30 cm wide x 100 meters). SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
- We have ONE Printer(s) left.
About the Product
This system is well built by Chinese manufacture. They are on the cutting edge of DTF technology but are almost unknown to the western world. Because the printer was made in China and the manuals are atrocious, we (BCH) see a market for more user-friendly instructions, manuals, and services. We've tested multiple brands and feel this is the best machine and can beat $5,000 to $7,000 devices in the US. Unfortunately, the company doesn't have a good distribution channel in the USA, so we use our logistics to have a few in our warehouse. We do not make much money selling the machine, so we can't offer return or free reapir for this.To get this system, you can:
- 1) Pick it up locally with cash
- 2) Email email@example.com to get bank transfer info and shipping cost.
- Print Size. This printing system contains a wide format (A3+) printer that can print up to 329 mm (13 inches) in width. The printer is a roll feeder, so the length is almost unlimited. You can print rolls or single sheets (A3, A4, etc.).
- White Ink Management System. The printer uses a Direct-to-Damper complete circulation system to avoid clogging.
- Pre-heating. The printer is equipped with a pre-heat system to enhance ink adhesion and curing in some low-temperature environments.
- Print Medium. Any DTF films: sheets, rolls, etc.
Transfer Medium. Any fabric types, cotton, polyester, blends, etc. Any color, dark or white.
- CR Motor Fan. Protects CR motor from overheating for large projects
- Secondary Holding Tank. Supply white ink for continuous oversized prints
- Automatic Printhead Moistrazing (new function)
- Vacuum Feed Platform (new function). Our stock picture still shows traditional steel board platform (bulky). The current version will use a vaccum platform which is more compact.
What are included?
For starters, you will need six things: a printer, ink, film, glue powder, RIP software, and a heat press. This system have these, based on which option you buy, except the heat press.
1) Printer (described above)
2) (option) Ink: 250 ml each color, enough for thousands of prints (optional, $149 value)
3) (option) Film: 1 roll (100 m) A3 transfer film (optional, $139 value)
4) (option) Powder: 1 kg (2.2lb) glue powder, enough for hundreds of prints. (optional, $59 value)
5) RIP software with white ink management ($479 value)
All you need is a heat press machine (and optional oven), which you probably already have. Again, if you have any problem with the printer, you can contact the 24-hour service from the manufacture or purchase the BCH service. If you are local, you can bring the printer to our store but we will charge regular repair fee.
We highly recommend watching our installation and setup instructions, which will undoubtedly save your time and headache than the manufacturer's manual. We also offer local consultation and service for this printer, which we set it up and go over the daily maintenance with you.