BCH Printhead Cleaning Kit for HP 564 910 920 934 935 (with FlushTip900)
Frequently bought together:
Printhead Flushing Tool Combo.
- IMPROVE PRINT QUALITY. Fix printhead with stripes, missing a color, or blank pages.
- JUST FOR YOU. Specially designed for HP 564, 910, 920, 934 and 935 Printheads.
- STRONGEST ON THE MARKET: BCH MaxStrength(TM) red solution opens stubborn clogged nozzles and dissolves dried pigment and dye inks. For minor clogs, please try BCH green and clear color cleaning solutions in stead.
- EASY TO USE. Step-by-Step video can be found by searching 1YxCkkrKWQs on Google. Also see below description for details.
- EASY FIT. The package includes ONE pair preassembled (1 big & 1 small) FlushTip900 adapters. The tip can work on HP's black grommet directly. The adapter is designed to have a flexible connection for more tight situations.
- 1 x BCH MaxStrength Red Cleaning Solution (120 ml)
- 1 x Pair of FlushTip900 Unclogging Tip with 10 ml syringes
- Put the printhead into the middle of the printer. You can start the printer and, as soon as the printhead moves, cut off the power. The printhead should be free to move. Slide some paper towel underneath the printhead to absorb ink overflow.
- Fill the syringe with 10 ml of cleaning solutions.
- Slowly and gently push down the FlushTip900 and inject the cleaning solution into the printhead. You will need about 5 ml for the black and 3 ml for each color. Do not push too hard.
- Depends on the type of cleaning solution, BCH's solution will need from 1 hour to 12 hours (max) to work on the clog. Put a wet paper towel on top of the printhead and close the printer lid.
- After 1 to 12 hours, depends on how bad the clog is, reinstall the cartridges and do some head cleanings with HP's built-in function.
- Repeat 3-6 if necessary. We attached an example below.
- Run some "clean smear" routines from your maintenance menu or print a few more pages to remove the stain from the flushing.