Transistor Pair C6082 (2SC6082) and A2210 (2SA2210) for Epson EcoTank & L1800
Fix EcoTank, L1800, & WorkForce "no power" problem. This problem is not always at the fault of the power supply. You may have a blown-out mainboard. If your board has those two transistors, you can fix the electronic problems in Epson inkjet easily. Repair a mainboard, or called motherboard or formatter board, used to be a professional job. With this easy-to-follow video, you can repair the Epson mainboard yourself.
- 1 x A2210 (2SA2210) Transistor
- 1 x AC6082 (2SC6082) Transistor
1. Adoption of MBIT process
2. Large current capacity (IC=-10A)
3. Low collector-to-emitter saturation voltage (VCE(sat)=-250mV(typ))
4. High-speed switching (tf=22ns(typ))