Professional RED Cleaning Solution for Water-Based Inks: Dye, Pigment, Sublimation - NOT FOR SOLVENT INK
CAUTION. THIS PRODUCT IS FOR PROFESSIONALS ONLY!
This is an industrial strength printhead cleaner to remove pigment and dye clogs. Do not buy it if you've never done unclogging before. There is no instruction or tutorial because we assume you are a pro and know how to use it.
Compatible with all printer brands. However, this solution is NOT:
- The solution has corrosive components. It WILL destroy your printhead if not used properly.
- This product is NOT a solvent cleaner/thinner. Do not use it for solvent, eco-solvent, and UV inks.
- Do not leave it at 100% concentration inside a printer for more than 24 hours. You can leave it for longer at a lower concentration (mix with ink). You can dilute this solution at any ratio. We usually use 50% dilution for dye inks or smaller clogs.
- Do not heat it up. The protective coating material will evaporate at temperature > 95 F.
- Put the lid back when not using it.
- The solution is not a miracle juice.
See it in action:
#1: Epson printer with Dye OEM ink:
I am most pleased to advise that I did receive the RED Premium Cleaning Solution (sample) today, and am looking very forward to fixing the clogged BLACK and CYAN nozzles in my Epson Workforce 610 as well as my mother's Epson CX8400 (CYAN is much worse than mine, for over 1 year)
I will do as you suggested with the syringe on the print head nozzle with 5ml of the solution by slowly injecting and sucking back onto paper towel underneath waiting a few hours until it is dissolved from the nozzles of each clogged color as I mentioned above.
I will be more than pleased to leave an AMAZING Google review for your service and product as soon as I have the chance to use the solution and (finally) solve my problem :D