Concentrated Print Head Maintenance Wetter Solution Prevents Clogging (1:100)
- All printer inks are designed to be fast-drying. Dried ink clogs the print head and thus damages the printer.
- A wetter solution protects the print head by maintaining moisture and preventing ink from drying.
- 100 ml Premium Water-Based Wetter Solution
- Suitable for ALL printers. Extends the service life of the printer.
Concentrated. Can be used as is (for maximum moisture preservation), or diluted for different applications:
- Storage Solution: 1:2. Add one part of the wetter solution to 2 parts of distilled water. Put the mix into an empty cartridge and use the printer's built-in function to do two head cleanings. The printer can be shelved for up to 3 years.
- Shipping Solution: 1:5. Add one part of the wetter solution to 5 parts of distilled water. Put the mix into an empty cartridge and use the printer's built-in function to do two head cleanings. The printer can be shelved for up to six months and tolerate harsh shipping environments. This is the concentration for Epson to ship its new printers.
- DTF DTG vacation solution 1:5. Add one part of the wetter solution to 5 parts of distilled water. 1) Use the printer's built-in function to do three head cleanings with CLEANING SOLUTION, then 2) use Use the printer's built-in function to do three (few days) to five (extended vacation or storage) head cleanings with the MIXED WETTER SOLUTION. The printer can be on vacation mode for up to six months.
- DTF DTG capping solution 1:10. Add one part of BCH wetter to 10 parts of distilled water. Drip the capping solution to the printer's capping station every night. Prevent the white ink from drying on the printhead's surface.
- Clog prevention 1:100. Add directly into dye, pigment, DTF, DTG, and sublimation inks. 1 ml per 100 ml of ink.
Great for CISS CIS Continuous Ink Supply System All inks are designed to be fast-drying. Day-to-day printer maintenance can be a hassle. Once a printer was left unused for a few days, ink may dry on the print head and creates all kinds of problems. It is suggested to print a full page in color every day to keep the printer healthy. A wetter solution keeps moisture around the print head and prevents clogging. You can add a few drops of wetter solution directly to the print head before taking a long vacation. Furthermore, if you have a CIS system (continuous ink supply system), which is prone to clogging because of ink exposed to the air, you can add a few drops to the ink tanks every two weeks. Each bottle comes with 100 ml of premium Wetter solution, which will last for a long time.