Priming Clip for HP 15, 40, 45, C8842A, 45si, CG339A, 51645A
Ink Refill Priming Kit for HP 15, 40, 45, C8842A
This clip can remove excessive inks, hard clogs and increase the refill success rate. Please see the YouTube video below.
Remove Air Bubbles After Refill
After a refill, air bubbles may temporarily block the printhead. You may sit the cartridge for few hours and do some head-cleaning to get rid of air bubbles. Or, you can use this tool to remove the air immediately after refill.
These cartridges have foil bags which air removal is a must.
When the old ink dried and condensed inside printhead, you can use this clip to draw the old gummy substance out and revive the printhead.
Remove Excessive Ink
You probably overflooded the ink if this is your first refill. This kit can let you draw the ink out and start again.
1 x Green Clip
1 x Silicone Pad
1 x 10 ml Syringe
* Drill and green plugs are NOT included. The drill can be replaced by anything that can push the steel ball inside. The green plug can be purchased here: [LINK]
1. Install the silicone pad (if it's not already installed)
2. Push the printhead into the clip.
3. Point the printhead towards the sky. We will need to remove the air from the top.
4. Draw the ink/air out until we see a significant amount of ink coming out.
How to do it: