Priming Clip for Canon PG-240 CL-241 PG-40 CL-41 Ink Cartridge (AS-PMCLIP-T-CN)
Ink Refill Priming Kit for Canon PG 240 CL-241, PG-40, CL-41 Cartridges
This clip can remove excessive inks, hard clogs and increase refill success rate
Remove Air Bubbles After Refill
After a refill, air bubbles may temporarily block the printhead. You may sit the cartridge for few hours and do some head-cleaning to get rid of air bubbles. Or, you can use this tool to remove the air immediately after refill.
When the old ink dried and condensed inside printhead, you can use this clip to draw the old gummy substance out and revive the printhead.
Remove Excessive Ink
You probably overflooded the ink if this is your first refill. This kit can let you draw the ink out and start again.
1 x Tall Clip for Canon
1 x Short Silicone Pad
1 x Long Silicone Pad
1 x 10 ml Syringe
1. Take a look at the bottom of the cartridge and decide if you have long printhead slot or a short one. (Long one for black and Short for color)
2. Put a right silicone pad on the clip
3. Put the printhead on top of silicone pad and push the cartridge in until you hear a click.
4. Use syringe, draw 1-2 ml of ink from the bottom.
5. Remove the cartridge and install it in the printer. Repeat if necessary.
For Priming PG-40, PG-240, CL-41, CL-241