One Epson Cartridge Chip Board CSIC Pins (9-pin)
Frequently bought together:
- All Epson's 9-pins are the same: count number of pins on your broken one, if it is 9, then this one works. If it is 7, then this one won't work. It doesn't matter which Epson model you have.
- Replace broken CSIC pins on ECB (Epson Cartridge Board). Epson's contact pins are notoriously easy to break. When the pin break, it creases "cartridge cannot be recognized" error. Instead of throwing the printer away, we can replace the broken pin with a new assebly.
- Package includes: One Black 9-pin assembly
- Easy installation:
- 1. Remove ECB from base
- 2. Slide out the assembly with broken pins
- 3. Slide in the new assembly