One Epson Cartridge Chip Board CSIC Pins (9-pin)
- All Epson's 9-pins are the same: count number of pins on your broken one, if it is 9, then this one works. If it is 7, then this one won't work. It doesn't matter which Epson model you have.
- Replace broken CSIC pins on ECB (Epson Cartridge Board). Epson's contact pins are notoriously easy to break. When the pin break, it creases "cartridge cannot be recognized" error. Instead of throwing the printer away, we can replace the broken pin with a new assebly.
- Package includes: One Black 9-pin assembly
- Easy installation:
- 1. Remove ECB from base
- 2. Slide out the assembly with broken pins
- 3. Slide in the new assembly
Received quick service and product arrived in excellent condition. Printer works fine.
This product saved me money and time fit perfectly and was able to get my buisness back up and running
I needed the 7 pin, that's my error should of ordered the correct item. They came package nicely and I'm sure they would work great.