Priming Clip for HP Ink Cartridge 60, 61, 62, 63, 21, 27, 54, 56, 74, 75, 93, 94, 95, 97, 98, 901, 110, 22, 28, 57, 75, 93, 95, 59, 100, 102 664 (AS-PMCLIP-T-HP)
Ink Cartridge Refill Priming Kit for HP Printers
This clip works for HP cartridges that look like these:
Remove Air Bubbles After Refill
After a refill, air bubbles may temporarily block the printhead. You may sit the cartridge for few hours and do some head-cleaning to get rid of air bubbles. Or, you can use this tool to remove the air immediately after refill.
When the old ink dried and condensed inside printhead, you can use this clip to draw the old gummy substance out and revive the printhead.
1 x Tall Clip for HP
1 x Short Silicone Pad
1 x Long Silicone Pad
1 x 10 ml Syringe
1. Take a look at the bottom of the cartridge and decide if you have long printhead slot or a short one. (Long for black; Short for color)
2. Put a right silicone pad on the clip
3. Put the printhead on top of silicone pad and push the cartridge in until you hear a click.
4. Use syringe, draw 1-2 ml of ink from the bottom.
5. Remove the cartridge and install it in the printer. Repeat if necessary.