NO RETURN - Printhead for Epson 1390 1400 1410 1430 L1800 1500W Artisan 1430 DTF DTG Sublimation
- NO RETURNS ALLOWED for this product
- Compatible to: Artisan 1400, 1410, 1430, 1500W and DTF printers (L1800 & Stylus 1390)
- This is only compatible with the L1800 printer, not the L800. Please do not purchase this for use with an L800 printer as some people have made this mistake.
- NO RETURNS ACCEPTED after purchase
- NO WARRANTY provided
- Please read the entire description. If there are any violations, your order will be cancelled and you will be placed on the block list.
- We have received several inquiries regarding the origin of the Epson printheads. To provide clarity, these printheads were obtained from a reputable Epson Authorized Distributor, who has been known by Kevin for seven years. The distributor confirmed that the printheads were brand new. It is worth noting that some Epson printheads do not come with a seal as they are intended for production use or taken from a new printer. Based on the distributor's assurance, Kevin believes that the printheads are new. The current batch of printheads comes with an Epson box seal, which is shown in the accompanying vieo below. If future batches do not include a seal, we will update our information accordingly and a new video will be shown. Payment for these printheads was made using the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Please note that the distributor does not accept returns or complaints, and as a result, we cannot provide any guarantees. The final decision to purchase these printheads is the responsibility of the buyer and any doubts should be taken into consideration before making a purchase. This concludes our update on this batch.
- Epson has established a monthly allocation for their authorized distributors for the distribution of new printheads. As a result, if the product is currently unavailable, we kindly request that you do not inquire about its restocking status. Due to a high volume of inquiries, we are unable to provide an accurate timeline for restocking. If we receive an email asking for a restocking update, we regret to inform you that we will not be able to fulfill any future orders from that particular customer. Thank you for understanding.
- Orders will be processed and shipped within 24 hours on weekdays (Monday to Friday). Customers have the option to choose from a variety of shipping services including USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL, with faster delivery options available at an increased cost. Please note that the delivery speed is not within our control as we do not work for the shipping carriers mentioned. We kindly request that you do not send us emails inquiring about the delivery time of your order. If we receive such an email, we regret to inform you that your order will be canceled and future ordering privileges will be revoked.
- Please do not ask us if the printhead is in stock or not. If you can buy it, then it's in stock.
- We do not offer phone calls to discuss our products. We only sell to customers who are confident in their purchase and do not require additional "talk." Please refrain from requesting a call.
- We encourage you to watch the entire video presentation. In the video, you will learn why the product is priced 3 to 7 times higher than similar items found on Amazon or eBay. If a lower price point is a priority, you may be able to find the product for $80 on Amazon. However, please note that our sales approach is geared towards serious buyers who have taken the time to watch the video and fully understand the product before making a purchase.
To ensure the longevity of your new printhead, it is important to maintain your printer properly. Consider researching and implementing proper maintenance techniques, such as the automatic maintenance script provided in the link: https://bchtechnologies.com/bch-macro-script-for-printhead-cleaning-using-adjustment-program-little-mouse/.
If you neglected maintenance during the period when your previous printhead was inactive, it's possible that the white ink has coagulated and clogged the tubes and damper. Before installing the new printhead, thoroughly clean and flush the ink tank and tubes, and replace the dampers.
To further protect your investment, Kevin suggests considering the purchase of a printhead protective cover and silicone seal, available at https://bchtechnologies.com/printhead-protective-cover-for-1390-l1800-1430-printers-1390-1400-1410-1430-1500w/. This $20 investment can potentially save your printhead and mainboard, which could cost $400 and $470 respectively, in the long term.
Epson Stylus Photo 1390 1400 1430 1410 1500W L1800 EP4004,
Epson R270 R260 R390 R380,
Epson RX510 RX585 RX580 RX590