DTF Printer Repair - A4 to Wide-Format (A3/A3+) - Limited Opening
Due to massive amount of orders, we will put this product in limited stock. If you see the item out of stock, please check back in a few days. Thanks! -- Kevin
Due to popular demand, we have a long waitlist (usually 2-4 weeks). Please be mindful that we cannot work on your printer as soon as it arrives. You are welcome to send the printer here but it will be a few weeks until we can work on it. Please check here for our current waitlist (BCH Work List).
Please do not purchase before reading this:
- We cannot work on your printer immediately. We have a long waiting list.
- We cannot gurantee that your printer can be fixed. Some printers just can't be fixed.
- We cannot gurantee it will be "worth it." Sometimes the repair labor plus parts will be more than a new printer!
- This service is for repairing printer ONLY. The printhead service & cleaning are not included. We will repair the printer until it runs, but we don't clean or unclog the printhead. We may clean the outershell of the printhead and then put shipping solution (Genuine Epson shipping solution) into the nozzle, but we will not spend hours and hours trying to get a perfect nozzle check.
- Extensive diagnosis of mainboard is NOT included. If a mainboard fails, we will replace it if it's under $100 on the market (you pay). If the replacement board is over $100, we will ask you if you want us to try to repair it for $100, or replace it with the market price. If we spent time but cannot fix the board, then you will pay $100 + market price. If we can fix it, then you pay the $100 plus a small amount for the replacment material.
- There is no warranty for the repair.
Please select your printer type above:
- Converted Epson (un-modified):
- The printer is in Epson's OEM case
- You didn't put a CIS in the system, simply converted the cartridges
- The printer is less than 40 lb.
- Otherwise, select the next choice
- Modified Epson:
- The printer is modified, and probably rebranded (DTFPro,...)
- Or, original Epson but has a CIS system.
- Or, heavier than 40 lb
Example: we have a customer who paid $50 for labor. He asked us to prepay for the shipping ($20 each way), and he would pay back later. Later, we found the printer is beyond repair. So the customer left the printer with us. He felt our service costed him two months of waiting and $50 to give away his printer, which is a terrible deal.
From our side, we have had two people working on the printer for two weeks straight. We made $30 ($50 - $20), plus the donated unrepairable printer. However, we also ordered a $49 mainboard (which can't be returned) and a set of FFC cables ($16). So now we have a broken old printer that we need to strip parts to recover the costs. We would rather spend the time working on other projects.
So if you don't understand this, neither of us will be happy: we will try our best to fix your printer. BUT 1) not all printers can be fixed, 2) it may cost you more than a new printer, and 3) there is a wait.
Firstly, we are a local business, and we expect you to be able to drop the printer off at our local store (address below). If you are out of our service area, you will be responsible for shipping both ways.
What is this "Printer Repair Service"?
- Labor for a complete diagnosis and repair of a regular or wide-format DTF printer (up to A3+, not including large formats like 32 or 36-inch printers).
- Parts not included. If a replacement part is needed, we will communicate with the owner before purchasing from the market.
- Shipping not included. The price is for diagnosis and repair labor only.
- We don't gurantee the result of the repair. We will do our best, but some printers are beyond repair. If we cannot fix the printer, we will let you know. You will have 14 days to pick up or ship the printer back. If we don't hear you back after 14 days, we will give the printer to Greensboro Electronic Recycling Service.
- 90-Day warranty. If the printer breaks within 90 days after we repair it, we will fix it for free, except for the possible shipping and parts cost.
- There is always a waiting list. So please get in touch with us before sending your printer in.
- We are not liable for possible damage during the shipment or repair or any loss during shipment. In addition, for all the repairs, the printer is deemed at NO VALUE. Therefore, we are not susceptible to any risks by accepting this order.
How does this thing work?
- Email the printer model and symptom to email@example.com. We will give you an estimated time frame for the repair (we always have a long waiting list).
- Purchase the service on this page. If you show up at our store without a purchase, we can take cash or credit card.
- Get the printer to us (see below)
How to get the printer to us:
LOCAL: Purchase the service.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the order number and REQUEST DROP OFF TIME in the title—for example, Order 12345 Request Drop Off Time. The email body gives us three possible drop-off time slots to choose from. (9 AM to 4 PM)
- You can drop it at our warehouse at 506 Radar Road, Suite B, Greensboro, NC 27410. Once you are on Radar Road, you will see huge numbers on the top of each building. We are in building 506. If Google Map brings you to the loading dock, drive around to the front of the building.
Our receiving address is below. Make sure to put your order number at ####. We receive a massive amount of printers each day. If your printer doesn't have the ###, it may be mixed with other shipments.
BCH Technologies (Repair-####)
506 Radar Road Suite B,
Greensboro, NC 27410
If you have ink tanks attached to the printer, please remove as much ink from the tank as possible. We don't want to work on a printer that's soaked in ink. If we receive a printer that has ink spilled all over, we won't be able to work on it.
Shipping is not included in this order.
- Incoming shipping: check your local UPS/FedEx/USPS for rate. We cannot anwer "how much does this cost if I ship..." or "How long does it take to ship..."
- Return shipping: we will send you a final bill with shipping cost and materials that we used.
- We are not responsible for shipping lost/damages/stolen either way.
Worldwide: You will be responsible for all tariffs and taxes.
- We do not guarantee that the printer can be fixed.
- The printer is considered NO VALUE and NOT WORKING if you order this service. If the printer is damaged or lost during transportation, repair, or other circumstances, there is no compensation.
- Once the work is completed, we will send you an email with a Paypal invoice for the return shipping. You have seven calendar days to pick up or pay the invoice to remove the printer from our workspace. We will give Triad Electronic Recycle Center the printer after seven calendar days.
- The above seven calendar day starts when we SEND the email. It doesn't matter if your spam filter catches the email, doesn't read the email, doesn't reply to it, is on vacation, or gives birth to a child. We have so many people who just disappeared after telling them the printer couldn't be fixed. We have to clear out the space and get things moving.