Downloadable 4-Color Ink Purge Files for Epson & Brother - Help Unclog and Clean Printhead Nozzles
Ink purging is a more gentle and non-intrusive method than flushing or printer's built-in cleaning function. The technique is commonly used when a mild clog is starting to develop. Only for Epson, Brother, and Ricoh printers. We do no recommend this method to be used on HP or Canon because they have a different printhead type.
Direction to Use:
To use this method, pick a purge file that you want to target, e.g., black and yellow (Bar2 CY), and print the file repeatedly till the clog build-up is removed.
About the Files:
These files are designed to help unclog and clean printhead nozzles by purging the color ink. Nineteen complete and individual printer purge files can flush a printer and target individual channels/colors without cleaning cartridges.
- 4 full-page files (Page) for a deeper purge
- 4 Single Bar files (Bar1) for quick purging with minimum stress to the printer
- 6 Double Bar files (Bar2) for two-color purging
- 4 Triple Bar files (Bar2) for three-color purging
- 1 Four Bar files (Bar4) for all four colors
The files are provided with a larger zip (for Windows) as well as individual files for Mac download.