Professional Bulk (1,000 ml) RED Cleaning Solution for Water-Based Inks: Dye, Pigment, Sublimation - NOT FOR SOLVENT INK
Volume: 1,000 ml (1 liter)
Dissolve stubborn clogs and restore dried print nozzles
CAUTION. THIS PRODUCT IS FOR PROFESSIONALS ONLY!
This is an industrial strength printhead cleaner to remove pigment and dye clogs. Do not buy it if you've never done unclogging before. There is no instruction or tutorial because we assume you are a pro and know how to use it.
Compatible with all printer brands. However, this solution is NOT:
- The solution has corrosive components. It WILL destroy your printhead if not used properly.
- This product is NOT a solvent cleaner/thinner. Do not use it for solvent, eco-solvent, and UV inks.
- Do not leave it at 100% concentration inside a printer for more than 24 hours. You can leave it for longer at a lower concentration (mix with ink). You can dilute this solution at any ratio. We usually use 50% dilution for dye inks or smaller clogs.
- Do not heat it up. The protective coating material will evaporate at temperature > 95 F.
- Put the lid back when not using it.
- The solution is not a miracle juice.
See it in action:
#1: Epson printer with Dye OEM ink: